Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tuesday 7th of September Day 7

Breakfast:

2 Shredded Wheat, 125ml rice milk, 2 X 500ml water;

Lunch:

1 serving of Oriental Rice salad, 2 X 500ml water;

Dinner:

1 serving of potato mash, 1 serving of yellow split pea dhal, 1 serving of broccoli & cabbage subjee, 1 chapatti, 500ml water, 1 coffee with soya milk;

Supper:

60ml rice milk, 1tbsp honey, 1 cup of tea, 1 apple;

Recipes:

- Chapattis (4 serving)

Ingredients:

1c plain flour, 80ml cold water, a little salt;

Method:

Mix into a nice pliable dough and rest for at least 30 minutes. Divide into 4 or 8 smaller portions and roll out into a circle. Cook very quickly on a very hot dry pan. Serve hot.

Comments:

By the time we have had our supper we will have achieved the first week, the first hurdle. On the whole it has not been too bad. Sure, I have had iffy moments when I wanted to do and eat the way that got me to ‘The Final Countdown’ situation, but I know it takes time to break old and establish new habits. I hope I am not going to be left with a load of skin hanging and blowing like flags in the wind.

No comments: