Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Thursday 9th of September Day 9

Breakfast:

1 Wheatabix, 1 banana, 125ml rice milk, 125ml cold water, vanilla extract, 2 X 500ml water;

Lunch:

1 serving tomato pasta salad, 2 X 500ml water;

Dinner:

1 serving of Quorn chilli, 100g of marrow fat peas, 280g potato;

Supper:

60 ml rice milk and 1 cup of tea;

Recipes:

- Quorn Chilli (4 serving)

Ingredients:

227g Meat-Free mince, 1 can tomato,1 can red kidney beans, 2 large onions, minced garlic, a little chilli;

Method:

Gently dry-fry the onions till softened. Add the mince, tomatoes and beans. Season with chilli powder and salt;

Comments:

I don’t know why but I am a bit anxious today…again. Damn! I keep thinking…”Have I lost any weight?” And then I want to check myself on the scales even though we are only supposed to check our weight every 4 weeks because I get to angsty otherwise

No comments: