Tuesday 21 September 2010

Thursday 2st of September Day 2

Breakfast:

2 Shredded Wheat, 125ml Rice Milk, 2 X 500ml water;

 

Lunch:

1 serv. Tricolore Pasta Salad, 2 X 500ml water;

 

Dinner:

1 serving Ratatouille & Rice, 1 apple, 500ml water;

 

Supper:

1 mug of tea with 60ml Rice Milk, 500ml water;

 

Recipes:

-Tricolore Pasta Salad (4 servings)

Ingredients:

250g Tricolore Pasta, ¾ c Garlic Salad, 2 onions, ca.4 c mushrooms, 150g Quorn Steak Strips, 1 X 400g can of chopped tomatoes, vinegar,  salt and pepper to taste.

Method:

Boil pasta, chop mushrooms and dry fry, cut Quorn Steak Strips into small chunks, peel and chop onions, chop Garlic Salad. Drain Pasta and mix all ingredients together and season to taste. Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.

 

Comments:

I am doing well … I think. I am prepping for the fortnightly meal we share with our friends and it is my turn this Friday. I am freaking a bit a bout calories but I am trying not to. The aim for me is to produce a healthy, fat-free meal. The only calorific things in the meal will be 35g ground almonds and 1/16 c of brown sugar per person, PLUS the sugar people decide to put into their Turkish coffee. So, I think I am doing well.

- - -

I had the munchies so I decided to have apple. Will is struggling and his hunger pangs are making him irritable. If only there was something I could do for him. My poor sweetheart!

- - -

OMGiddy Aunt! I have heartburn like you would not believe. On a very good note I am not constipated.

No comments: