Thursday 23 September 2010

Thursday 23th of September Day 23/ MCD 6

Thursday 23th of September Day 23/ MCD 6

Breakfast:

½ c porridge oats, ½ c rice milk, ½ c water, 1 banana, 2 X 500ml water;

Lunch:

1 serving of rice salad, 2 X 500ml, 60g almond raisin & berry mix, 1 small Innocent smoothie;

Dinner:

1 serving each of Cannelloni and coleslaw, 2 X 500ml water;

Supper:

60 ml soya milk and 1 cup of coffee;

Recipes:

- Cannelloni (4 servings)

Ingredients:

12 cannelloni tubes, 4 chopped onions, 142g tomato puree, 300g Quorn mince, minced garlic, favourite herbs and spices, 2 X 400g chopped tomatoes;

Method:

Gently dry fry the onions and garlic with a little water till softened. Add the mince and tomato puree and a little water if needed. Add herbs and spiced and simmer for a bout 10 minutes. Leave to cool and fill the cannelloni tubes. Mix the rest of the mince mixture with the chopped tomatoes and pour over the stuffed cannelloni tubes. Then bake in the middle of the oven at gas mark 6 for about 45 minute or until cooked

Comments:

Yikes! A week today and it will be stats day, weigh-in, ‘The Big Nasty’. I hope it won’t be as bad as I think it will be. Why am I dreading it when I have stuck with the healthy stuff all the time?

And… sweet Buddha, please help me to deal with my son when he comes home. I am sick and tired of being lied to.

--- 

Later that evening back at the ranch... it wasn't nice... but it didn't get ugly. I am grateful for small mercies.

No comments: