Monday 27 September 2010

Monday 27th of September Day 27/ MCD 10

Breakfast:

½ c porridge oats, ½ c rice milk, ½ c of water, 2 X 500ml water;

Lunch:

1 serving of potato salad, 2 X 500ml water;

Dinner:

1 serving of / Meat-Free Sausage &  Meatball Casserole, 1 banana, 500ml water;

Supper:

60 ml rice milk and 1 cup of coffee;

Recipes:

- Sausage & Meat-free Meatball Casserole (4 servings)

Ingredients:

2 chopped carrots, 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped sticks of celery, 500g chopped potatoes, ¼ of a large swede chopped, 2 chopped bell peppers, 2 X 400g can of chopped tomatoes, 4 Meat-Free sausages, 4 Meat-Free meatballs, 400g can of Baked Beans in tomato sauce

Method:

Put everything except the beans in a slow cooker and leave to cook till all vegetables are cooked. Add the beans and heat through. Serve hot.

Comments:

I keep thinking about the weigh-in. I must have lost some weight 'cause I am starting to see it in my clothing. It seems to fit a lot better. How bad does that sound? XoP

Anyhow, I have just finished making next weeks menu plan and I think I got everything covered. Hey-ho, roll on Thursday ... yikes!

No comments: