Tuesday 21 September 2010

Monday 13th of September Day 13

Breakfast:

½ c porridge oats, 1 c stewed apple, 2 X 500ml water;

Lunch:

1 serving of rice salad, 1 apple, 2 X 500 ml water;

Dinner:

1 stuffing burger, small potato, 1 onion, green beans, 500ml water;

Supper:

60 ml soya milk and 1 cup of coffee; 1 cup of stewed apple, 2 teaspoons of honey

Recipes:

-Stuffing Burger (4 servings)

Ingredients:

120g stuffing, left over sweet corn, 1 drained 400g cam of red kidney beans, 2 small chopped onions, cornmeal for dusting.

Method:

Make up the stuffing with boiling water, leave to cool and mix with all the other ingredients. Shape into burgers and dust with cornmeal. Refrigerate over night and place under the grill till well browned.

-Bean and Sweet Corn Rice Salad (8 servings)

Ingredients:

200g brown rice steamed, 1 can oriental bean meal, left over sweet corn, 2 bell peppers, 2 tomatoes, 2 spring onions, 3 gherkins, parsley, rice vinegar, mild chilli, paprika.

Method:

Chop all the vegetables and mix with the rice and seasoning. Chill overnight.

Comments:

The eating thing is going ok but I am still dreading the weighing-in and measuring in 2 weeks time. Because I am so restricted in my movements … will I have lost some weight? Will I have lost an amount of weight that will have made all my efforts worth it?

Perhaps I am just too pessimistic, but I am so fearful of failing. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life 20 stone or even over.

No comments: